2019 Sno-Way 32C-9'-0"
Call for Price
This 32 inch high snowplow blade is constructed with a 12 gauge steel welded moldboard designed with slot and lock engineered components. The tallest straight snow plow series in the Sno-Way line is available in 8'6", 9'0" and 10'0" lengths. The 8'6" and 9'0" plows are designed with custom engineered mounting brackets designed to accept the patented E-Z Switch™ accessory wings.
While plowers are a rough and tough crew, they do like their plows to look good and Sno-Way delivers with the first-ever Triple-Coat Protection; zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer and military grade powder coat combination. The Triple-Coat Protection System delivers a surface that is resistant to penetration by salt, sand, stones or any other aggregate material.
This 32 Contractor Series Straight snow plow is made for the professional who needs to get the job done. This snowplow comes standard with our patented Down Pressure® hydraulic system allowing the savvy contractor to add 250 lbs of down force at the touch of a button. The Down Pressure hydraulics actually allows the contractor to clean better and spread less salt. Spreading less salt means spending less on materials and spending less on materials means more money in your pocket. More money in your pocket is what the savvy contractor is after.
Add the optional E-Z Switch™ wings and you will double the capacity of the 32 Contractor making you the smartest player in the business. Sno-Way engineers solutions that make sense and the E-Z Switch™ wings make sense for those wanting to double their snow-moving capabilities without destroying the integrity of the base blade system.
The E-Z Switch™ 3" box wings more than double plowing capacity and the 9" wings provide the large scale contractor up to 3 times the snow removal equipment in just seconds. Simply stated, we designed the 32 Contractor snow plow to work with the wings instead of the wings being an afterthought. So, add the wings, move more snow and crush the competition.
- Down Pressure® Hydraulics System
- Ground Hugger™ Blade Design
- Tube Steel/Tab-Slot and Lock Construction
- Pre-Drilled Top Blade Rail
- Triple-Coat Protection
- EIS™ - Energy Interruption System
- Drive-in Mount
- Shock Killer
- The Commercial Straight Plows from Sno-Way are custom designed with a sub-structure that allows for the additional of accessory wings.
- Commercial blade structure pre-built for E-Z Switch™ wings = double capacity
- Use available Down Pressure to scrape cleaner
- Hydraulics hold position while plowing
- Memory Macro takes 1 second
- Model: 32C-9'-0"
- Blade Width: 108"
- 30° Angle Plow Width: 94"
- Blade Height: 31.5"
- Weight Steel: 718 lbs.
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (gr.1080 Steel)
- Vertical / Diagonal Ribs: 7 / 0
- Trip Springs: 2
- Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology: Dual Halogen
- Down Pressure® Hydraulic System: Standard
- Wireless Pro-Control™: Optional
- Mount System: Drive In
- Blade Height
- 31.5 in.
- Blade Width
- 108 in.
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (gr.1080 Steel)
- Plowing Width
- 94 in.
- 718 lb.