2019 Husqvarna ST330P (961 93 00-94)
Call for Price
Husqvarna ST330P has been developed for landowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear large amounts of snow from their properties. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, while power steering and a hydrostatic transmission ensure smooth operation. Plus, the heavy-duty components are extremely durable—including a cast iron auger box and cast iron impeller. Features include heated grips, LED headlights and an electric starter for quick startups in any weather. Working width is 30 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Hydrostatic drive system: Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive system provides convenient driving with optimum control.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Heavy-duty auger housing: The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 17 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.95 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 11 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.25 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 22.5 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission steps forward: Variable
- Transmission steps reverse: Variable
- Base machine, length: 54.5 in
- Base machine, height: 39.5 in
- Weight: 280 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 5.83 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 11 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 22.5 cu.in.
- 30 in.
- Drive Type
- 280 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 gal. (US)